The Gerry Ryan OAM Award for Innovation
(Nominations are closed)
In recognition of the long standing contribution to the industry (and the industry body) a new Award will be introduced carrying the name of Gerry Ryan OAM.
For the purpose of this award innovation is defined as “the implementation of creative ideas in order to generate value. Value can be measured in increased revenue, cost savings, efficiency gains, or social improvement such as safety.”
- Nomination can be from an individual or organisation associated with the caravanning and camping industry;
- Must have been introduced within the past two years or be in concept stage;
- Must be able to have a demonstratable return on investment (or potential return), or some other measurable benefits eg consumer safety; and
- Can be in concept, product or system.
Nominations will be short-listed into finalists with each finalist having their innovation profiled during the National Conference.
- Name on Perpetual Award;
- Cash Prize of $10,000 to be used specifically for business improvement, mentoring or external management consultant.
Nominations must address the above criteria and be submitted online prior to the closing date Sunday 21st April 2019, 5pm AEDT.
For queries about this award please contact Madeleine Sawyer, Tourism Executive, 03 9815 2015.