The Future Leaders Award
(Nominations are closed)
Do you have a genuine passion for the Australian Caravan and Camping Industry?
The Future Leaders Award recognises and rewards dedication and outstanding achievements from the industry’s up and comers.
- Up to $10,000 towards industry study or professional development
- An opportunity to attend a Caravan Industry Association of Australia National Board meeting, to observe and provide input into important industry discussions
The other finalists of the Future Leaders Award will receive up to $1,000 towards industry study or professional development.
If you are an individual under the age of 40 (as at 1st January 2019) working within the Caravan & Camping Industry, you are eligible to nominate yourself for this award. To nominate you must provide a written response to the below questions.
In your nomination please provide responses to the following questions:
- Briefly explain your background/experience?
- List three challenges you see the caravanning and camping industry facing and how do you propose we overcome those challenges?
- In five years’ time where do you see yourself?
- As a Youth Ambassador for the caravanning and camping industry what would you like to achieve/ how would you like to contribute?
- If you are awarded 2018 Caravancampingsales Future Leaders Award, what professional development would you like to undertake?
Nominations must address the above criteria and be submitted online prior to the closing date Sunday 21st April 2019, 5pm AEDT.
Finalists will be selected from the nominations received and will be invited to attend a judging process to be conducted on Monday 13th May 2019 on the Gold Coast at the Star Gold Coast.
Finalists will receive return flights from their nearest capital city to Gold Coast and accommodation (room only, one night) on Monday 13th May, if applicable, in order to meet with the selection panel. In addition, finalists will receive a complimentary registration to the Future Leaders Forum events taking place on the 14th & 15th of May on the Gold Coast.
All finalists will be recognised at the Industry Gala Dinner where the Future Leader Award winner will be announced.
For queries about this award please contact Madeleine Sawyer, Tourism Executive, 03 9815 2015.