2020 Online Conference & Trade Marketplace
We are pleased to launch our online Trade Marketplace and online Conference to support those businesses which were kind enough to leave money as a deposit for the 2021 National Conference following the cancelled 2020 event.
We recognise that business has been seriously disrupted due to COVID-19 and this value-add is to try and give some valuable information to help you through these difficult times, while also highlighting some great offers from industry businesses.
21st – 23rd July 2020
The online Conference is a series of short-burst and interactive information sessions (both live and pre-recorded) developed for industry professionals. This is a virtual version of the breakout rooms held at our traditional in-person conference.
- Q&A with Senator the Hon Jonathon Duniam, Assistant Minister for Regional Tourism,
- Understanding Your Customer Experience,
- The latest in Caravanning Consumer Research – who is your customer and what do they like (and don’t like),
- The current State of the Industry update,
- Lessons in Cyber Security,
- What is driving the US market at present,
- An RVSA Update,
- Chain of Responsibility,
- The Current Economic Outlook,
- Major vs Minor: The Latest in ACL Case Law,
- How to Write a Successful Grant Application,
- Future Leaders – What does the post COVID Future Look Like,
- How to talk and deal with the over 50’s; and
- ACL & Free Legal Advice + MORE.
- Planning, Filming and Editing Videos via your smartphone (held daily over three days); and
- How to get the best out of your Reservation Management Software
[FREE] Online Trade Marketplace
16th July – 14th August 2020
The free online Trade Marketplace features over 50 exhibitors and provides information on industry products and services, special offers and opportunities to win some fabulous prizes. The month-long Trade Marketplace will continue to update and evolve, so we welcome you to come back and check for updates on a regular basis.
As an incentive to view exhibitors information, we will also be running a free Trade Passport prize throughout the month with weekly winners receiving $1,000 vouchers of their choosing, with a final prize of $2,000 worth of vouchers to be won.